It’s that time of the year again! Since the VIB sale event is starting tomorrow for Rouge members, I figured I’d share my top picks! Even more fun: you can simply click on the picture of each item and be directed straight to the product page on Sephora. Yay!
When the VIB sale rolls around, I usually try to stock up on everything I need (because who doesn’t love 20% off?). That’s why there’s a mix of tried-and-true classics (I’ve been wearing D&G The One forever now and using that Marc Jacobs liner, too) and a few things I’m coveting. Here’s the breakdown:
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Volume 3 | I mean, does this need explaining? I actually have volume 2 (I think? The marble packaging one) and I literally use it every day. So this is a natural want for me. The rose gold, the shades… I’m not sure I can resist.
- Colourpop Polite AF Super Shock Shadow Collection | I’m SO happy Colourpop is at Sephora! I’ve tried a bunch of their products (love!) but never their shadows, so these are totally on my wish-list.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette | This item has been in my cart for months now, but I’ve just never picked it up. The shades are sooo gorgeous, so it might be time to pull the trigger.
- Drunk Elephant Volume 1: Hot Date | I’ve heard so much about this brand, I figured a set would be a good way to try it out. This one seems to have it all!
- Tory Burch Deluxe Mini Duo | My mini perfume collection needs these. Needs.
- Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette | I first heard of ND on Instagram and fell in love with her makeup. So gorg! But literally so pricey…
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick | I have two of these already and there’s rarely a day where I don’t wear one. I keep these in my purse all the time and they’re super creamy and moisturizing, so it might be time to add another one to the collection.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner | I first got this in a mini size as a 100 point sample and it’s another one I use daily (plus it’s lasted me so long!). I’ve purchased the full size before but just ran out, so it’s time to restock.
- Dolce & Gabbana The One | This has been by perfume of choice for the past couple of years. I’m super sensitive when it comes to scents and don’t like anything too strong. I’m not even going to attempt to describe this… it’s just good. Go smell it, you’ll see!
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation | I just recently ran out of the bottle I bought for my wedding, and while I’m not super obsessed with this (it’s good, don’t get me wrong, but just doesn’t meet the level of hype it got), I still think it’s a great foundation and I’d definitely repurchase it.
That’s pretty much it for me! What are you guys picking up the VIB sale?
This post features some affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.